A Small Life Story🙂

My name is Satya Jyothi.
I born in Bhadrachalam(Telangana),India and brought up Tatipaka which in East Godavari district, Andhrapradesh,India. My Father used to work in BSNL near my hometown,

My Childhood was so awesome and used to be very happy.There's always smile on my face. My father taught me very good values how to live in society. I used to do meditation with my father daily after wakeup. I am very good at my studies and if i had any doubts in my studies after my school(Nalanda Public School,Kadali) I used to sit my father after his office hours,he is very good at Maths and he is my Maths teacher in home. I share everything with him and he used to listen with very much patience and always he tries to make me feel happy.
Every Saturday I completes my homework in the school itself. He comes very early from office on Saturdays. My Brother, I and my father goes to movie(Children movies,animated and Hollywood mostly)on every Saturday.That was very fun thing and exciting. Our Sundays were so beautiful , we woke up and I sit my dad's lap and we both were watching Panchatantra, Shaktiman etc.. Meanwhile my mom is busy in her cooking to make us happy with her variety of dishes. Complete Sunday is so fun and we used to play carroms and evening we just roam our town for 1 hour. 
From next day our daily routine begins, our school and his office . Whenever I stood first in school, he gives me a chocolate and he was so happy that he shares that small news like a big achievement to his colleagues in his office which feels me so happy and I try in every exam to be the best. Also one cute thing, whenever he goes to office I go first on his way and return back, he kisses on my forehead and gives me 2 rupees like that, sometimes he also gives me 5 rupees . I used to collect that money in my kiddy bank. In our village, during Sankranti,Kanuma and Shashti we have Theertham(Jathara). At that time i use that time money to buy toys and my father add some money on that which is very beautiful. 
We have so many relatives and so close,for all festivals they used to come to my house and we enjoy most time on the festivals and functions. 

I used to stay in school till 10pm everyday for extra hours and dad will come and pick up me. 

In these beautiful times, one day suddenly I cried to the hardest,loud and loud. That day Wednesday January 27 ,I heard a bad news that my hero,my love,my best friend is no more. That day I never forget in my life. I am in a shock.I am not in a position to imagine my life without him and couldn't digest that incident.I couldn't able to see my mothers face and she is crying.I think that's the very first time she cried . 

1day, next day, week, months i could not able to forget him. I am unable to concentrate on my studies. My family was so worried about my study.Should I able to study ??should i able to write exams in this condition? There's only one month left for my 10th exams. My mom told me one thing that we couldn't go back and change the time. We should be strong  and please dont cry. Actually I should tell these words to her , and from that day she motivates me. There is 20days left for my exams.My school principal requested me to come back school and study. My mom convinced me and I went to school. I used to cry suddenly in my class. I still remember my friends was so amazing and care that showed on me which make me speechless at that time. They didn't use word Dad infront me and they tried their best to make me happy in every moment. I really respect my Principal sir who took a special care in my studies in those hardtimes and he took my fathers role to drop me at my home after my classes (extra hours ) in school. 

That was the first day of my SSC exam. I wrote exam well,after the bell rangs we went out from the classroom. Everyone is going to their father and saying that they wrote exam well. There is one person who is standing at the gate and i forgot that my father is not there and i thought that the person who is standing near the is my father.I ran and say happily "Daddy, I wrote exam very well".  But i clearly saw his face ,he is not my dad ,He is my Telugu sir. He put his hand on my head and said " Naku thelsu Thalli, Baga Raasthavu ani"( I know that you write the exam well).Then i walk slowly crying by leaving that place. 

My Exams were completed and went to my grandmother home, Bhadrachalam with my mom and brother and spent some days. That was the result day. And my score is 546/600. Everyone thought that will secure pass marks because i didn't study well, and everyone congratulated me but i am still crying that i couldn't able to share my marks with my father.Because i promise my father that i will secure good percentage in 10th and so i definitely cross his Mathematics marks(He got 93 in his school) and that day I m on my word that I secured 99/100. 
Days went fast, slowly all my relatives behaving like strangers and they stop to come to my home.

I Joined my Inter in Aditya Jr.College ,due to merit I studied first year without fees and second year went well. I scored good marks (950/1000).Below 5000/- I completed my Inter Education. Now its time for Eamcet. Again I couldn't able to concentrate on my studied. 
Here comes Relatives!!! They give advices than to solve the problem. They are convincing my mom to join me in Degree college and some is saying stop studies,thats ok. But my mom who is very strong and independent , she told me Study well.You no need to stop your studies.
I got good rank in Eamcet and thought to join in very good college,But my mom and brother fear about me that should i survive in hostel far from the home.? They decided and joined me in Vishnu College, Bhimavaram which is 2hours from my hometown. I joined hostel. In my 4 years of education, the so called closed relatives didnt come and visit me atleast for a day. In the same times, I really owe to one person Shankaram Babai , who lives in Bhimavaram. I really didn't spoke with him earlier. He really helped me in my 4 years to come to college and giving home food on Sundays. He and my Uncle ,Balaji (My father's sister Husband) ,only these 2 people other than my mom and brother care about my education and health.Meanwhile I understood the true colors of so called closed relatives. 
My mom didn't ask a single penny from anyone and she and my brother took responsibility in my studies, and finally secured a Job in Placements, and also 3 other jobs outside of college. Mom felt so happy and didn't said no to Job. Again , here comes role of my relatives who said not to go for job and they tried to convince my mothers mind to do my marriage. My mom gave the reply " She will go and work, She lives her own life and didn't say no to her,i have confidence on her". My brother who struggled so much for me and have huge respect on him. 

So,  I went to Pune for my Job, here i mould my self in professionally and i came through many people. I started trekking, exploring new places to overcome my sad days. In pune, i met my college friend, who really took care on my food and health, and a normal friend turns to the Best friend now, which he the second person after my father who listen my nonstop stuff with patience,he used to call me Thalli which is so sweet. I have really good friends who is far far better than my relatives, I never forget them.

Meanwhile along with my professional life, I am working for some R&D projects and also training some btech students through online classes.Also I am working in 2 NGO's.I am very happy now with what I am with my job, projects and classes and social service . I am not crying now , I became very strong and Independent compared to earlier . I couldn't imagine my life if my mom listen to my relatives...

____________________❤️❤️❤️________________________

Comments

  1. Hi Sathi,

    I know that you are a deep soul. I know you lost your father at early age. I know that you are an intelligent gal. I know you are simple and caring friend of mine. But I dont know that you can write like this ( Sooooo sweet and deeeeep man :-) ).

    I love you and its been very long so pls meet me once or atleast include me your trips not now after corona :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akka❤️, ur story makes me feel happy in the starting, and felt sad in the middle, hats off to ur mom, she made you strong in your dark times......... Finally made my eyes wet, and filled with bliss vapor...
    Anandha bashpaluu❤️
    Pure soul ❤️
    I wish you all happiees in your life sis❤️

    Akkoyyyy😘 e word lo unna emotion sis anadam lo Ledhuu😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

His Mother called him " Child of Light " -- Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla (July 10th)